🔥10051

Chicago, IL – R. Kelly’s sexual abuse case is at present one of the crucial mentioned subjects. When his trial begins, particular entry to the courtroom will undoubtedly result in a media circus.

According to Page Six, Cook County Associate Judge Lawrence Flood allowed cameras to be within the courtroom for Kelly’s sexual abuse pretrial and trial hearings. Flood granted entry throughout a quick listening to Friday (March 15), though the self-proclaimed Pied Piper of R&B didn’t attend.

View this post on Instagram

SUNdaze

A submit shared by R Kelly (@rkelly) on

Flood additionally suggested photographs and video of accusers received’t be permitted with out their consent. A choose from the identical courthouse hasn’t dominated if cameras can be sanctioned for FOX’s Empire star Jussie Smollett’s case.

Kelly is presently going through 10 counts of aggravated prison sexual abuse. Three of the 4 alleged victims had been between the ages of 13 and 17. If Kelly is discovered responsible on all counts, he might withstand 70 years in jail.

The troubled singer pleaded not responsible to all 10 prices. Kelly’s subsequent listening to is March 22.

Related Posts

DJ Khaled, Meek Mill & John Legend Honor Nipsey Hussle During "SNL" Performance

KXNG Crooked & Tech N9ne Discuss Strange Music’s Legacy On "Crook’s Corner"

Tyler The Creator Forced To Cancel 1st London Show Since UK Ban Expired

Megan Thee Stallion Slams Ghostwriting Rumors & Says Juicy J Wrote "Simon Says" Hook

Foxy Brown Booed Off Stage During NYC Performance

Kid Cudi Promises New Music Next Year