Los Angeles, CA – Mac Miller handed away from a suspected drug overdose on September 7. Now, the toxicology reviews have been launched and make sure the 26-year-old died of blended drug toxicity.
According to reviews obtained by TMZ, the L.A. County Coroner’s Office found fentanyl and cocaine have been in his system on the time of his demise.
var pathParts = window.location.pathname.substr(1).cut up(‘/’);
googletag.cmd.push(perform () );
Miller was discovered unresponsive on his mattress in a “praying place” by his assistant who described him as already being “blue” through the 911 name. He had a 1/Four-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nostril, and there was blood popping out of 1 nostril.
Next to him on the nightstand was an empty bottle of alcohol and a bottle of prescription drugs was discovered within the toilet. Police additionally found a rolled up $20 invoice with white powdery residue in Miller’s proper pocket.
Fentanyl is a strong opiate that drastically slows down the respiratory system. While the quantity of each medicine — cocaine and Fentanyl — weren’t essentially deadly on their very own, they proved to be a lethal mixture, particularly with alcohol launched into the equation.
Miller’s household held the Mac Miller: Celebration Of Life occasion final week in Los Angeles. Travis Scott, J.I.D, Thundercat, Action Bronson and Anderson .Paak, amongst others have been all on deck to pay tribute to the late Pittsburgh-bred musician.