Big Sean’s Detroit 2 album will feature a significant amount of star power when it comes to guests. The G.O.O.D. Music/Def Jam artist unveiled the tracklist for his upcoming LP on Wednesday (September 2), revealing appearances by renowned artists such as Eminem and Stevie Wonder.
Sean’s 21-track project includes some of the biggest names in Hip Hop and beyond. Travis Scott, Post Malone, Diddy, Erykah Badu, Jhené Aiko, Dave Chappelle, Young Thug, Lil Wayne, Anderson .Paak and the late Nipsey Hussle are among the many contributors.
The Detroit native has also enlisted the help of multiple rappers from his hometown. Eminem’s Bad Meets Evil partner Royce Da 5’9, Kash Doll, Griselda Records signee Boldy James, Sada Baby and more will join Sean on a posse cut highlighting talent from the Motor City.
Sean’s Detroit 2 album is scheduled to drop on Friday (September 4). The LP will be his first project since 2017’s Double Or Nothing collaboration with hitmaking producer Metro Boomin.
Check out Sean’s Detroit 2 tracklist below.
View this post on Instagram
Tracklist 🚀🚀 Detroit 2 tomorrow night! 🌍
1. Why Would I Stop
2. Lucky Me
3. Deep Reverence f. Nipsey Hussle
4. Wolves f. Post Malone
5. Body Language f. Jhené Aiko & Ty Dolla $ign
6. Story by Dave Chapelle
7. Harder Than My Demons
8. Everything That’s Missing
10. Guard Your Heart f. Anderson .Paak, Earlly Mac & Wale
11. Respect It f. Hit-Boy & Young Thug
12. Lithuania f. Travis Scott
13. Full Circle f. Diddy & Key Wane
14. Time In f. Twenty88
15. Story by Erykah Badu
17. The Baddest
18. Don Life f. Lil Wayne
19. Friday Night Cypher f. Eminem, Royce Da 5’9, Kash Doll, 42 Dugg, Boldy James, Cash Kidd, Drego, Payroll Giovanni, Sada Baby & Tee Grizzley
20. Story by Stevie Wonder
21. Still I Rise f. Dom Kennedy