Yesterday, elated their family dedicated followers by sitting down for a AMA. Hosted on the sub-reddit for , Harrison Mills and Clayton Knight took some time out their touring schedule while at the Ninja Tunes fices in London to fer some insights. Ranging from their favorite production tools and techniques, their impending Foreign Family Collective festival, and the resounding question the possibility their live show changing up, ODESZA were appreciably candid and thoughtful in their answers.
Here are 11 interesting facts we learned from the Seattle-based producers’ AMA:
1. ODESZA summed up their latest album in one word, “Perspective”
2. The meaning behind their iconic icosahedron is deep, and the two are highly receptive to Bonobo collab.
3. The boys are itching to work with Kevin Parker, the vocalist from Australian psychedelic rock band Tame Impala.
4. A festival is seeming more like an inevitability than a possibility.
5. While their favorite festival to play is , their favorite venue is .
6. Their artistic creativity is grounded in never becoming too comfortable. Also, Maschine by is among their favorite synthesizer stwares.
7. They gracefully addressed fan nostalgia over their earlier sound in Summer’s Gone…
8. A collaboration is definitely in the works.
9. Scoring a film is one their wildest ambitions.
10. They are continuously adding new edits and pieces to their stunning live performance.
Read the full AMA .